Decorating the living room as a fun summer project


Guest post written by Marissa Hall

One of the best parts about owning your home is being able to do what you want with it. As you can probably tell, I've just recently become a home owner and am really loving it. I'm so glad that I don't have to ask a landlord if I can paint or hang things or anything like that. One of my first projects, after arranging my bedroom as I wanted, was decorating my living room. That's the room that most people will see in my house anyway, so I wanted to make sure and make it very presentable.

I've been looking at a lot of home interior design blogs to see if I could find some new and interesting ways to decorate. As I was looking for a bit of design inspiration, I ran across the sitehttp://ClearTVBUNDLE.com. After I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for hte internet service for my new home.

I'm going to actually paint an accent wall in my living room and play off of that. It's supposed to make the room appear bigger, which I think is always a good thing.

No comments: